EASA issues certificates, authorisations and approvals to organisations and individuals worldwide.
How to apply
The EASA Applicant Portal is the preferred tool to receive applications for product certification.
The portal currently covers applications for major and minor changes or repairs, Supplemental Type Certificates (STC) and European Technical Standards Orders (ETSOA). We are working to extend the range of applications available through the portal.
To become a user of the portal, please follow the instructions provided on our website.
For applications concerning the certification of organisations and all other applications not supported by the Applicant Portal, please download the application form from our website and submit it to the email address indicated on the form. In addition and where available, you will find detailed information on the application process, invoicing and other related topics. We are working to extend this range of information to all application forms.
Please support the paperless management of applications by submitting applications to us electronically only.
- Paper-less, online submissions of certain application types;
- Get detailed guidance on your application on the website or by contacting the Applicant Services Department;
- Receive email notifications when your application is accepted containing the task number and contact details of the Project Certification Manager responsible for the task;
- Receive advance email notifications with PDF copies of relevant documents, such as the EASA certificate or approval and any related invoice;
- Get access to approval and certificate lists;
- Find answers to FAQs.
- Keep up to date and informed about new or improved services and processes
Fees and charges
Our fees and charges are set out in Commission Regulation EU No 319/2014 and are based on a number of factors, such as the application type, its complexity and duration, the size of your organisation or the product type.
Please refer to the EASA Product Lists for guidance on the classification of each product.
Should you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the Applicant Services Department: Applicant [dot] Services [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu
EASA approved certificates and approvals
- Approved Training Organisations
- Alternative Procedures to Design Organisation Approvals
- Air Traffic Management / Air Navigation Service Organisations
- Design Organisations Approvals
- European Technical Standard Order Authorisations (ETSOA)
- Flight Simulation Training Devices
- Maintenance Organisation Approvals
- Maintenance Organisation (US)
- Maintenance Organisation (CAN)
- Maintenance Training Organisations Approvals
- Production Organisation Approvals
- Supplemental Type Certificates
- Type Certificate Data Sheets