Save the date for the next EASA High Level Conference on Drones taking place on from 5 - 6 December 2019 during the second edition of Amsterdam Drone Week.
The event focussing on “Scaling drone operations” will bring together regulatory bodies and industry experts from all over the world to discuss the development of a common European market for drones.
We invite you to explore and discuss some of the following topics related to the EU wide drone rules recently published and the expected U-space regulation:
Scaling drone operations
- Implementing common European rules for drones operations: Are we on track?
- How to address societal concerns?
- Preparing for the future: How to deal with more complex operations?
Enabling Airspace Integration
- How does EASA’s opinion on U-space enables airspace integration?
- What are the regulatory challenges around U-space? What are the opportunities?
- How future technical solutions can enable U-space deployment?
Join us for this special event and explore at the same time the latest UAS technologies and developments showcased at the Amsterdam Drone week.
Please save the date in your calendar 5 - 6 December 2019.
Registration will be opened soon. In the meantime please check the event page (High Level Conference on Drones) for further updates.
For questions please contact us: drones [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu
Looking forward to meeting you there!