FAQ n.19453

My company name has changed. Do I have to apply for a re-issuance of the ETSO certificates?


It is up to the ETSOA holders to decide whether they require reissued approvals to reflect the transfer of ownership on the certificates. In case they decide to have the certificates reissued they must file an application through EASA Form 34. The task is charged by the working hours needed. In case the ETSOA holder decides to only inform EASA on the transfer of ownership, EASA will not reissue old certificates, but change the name of the approval holder for new authorizations, and in the list of ETSO authorizations published on its website.

Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  5
Vote down  4