FAQ n.19246

I have a degree from a country that is not a Member State of the European Union; am I eligible for a vacancy advertised by the Agency?


Holders of university diplomas and degrees received in a country that is not a Member State of the EU should have the degree officially recognized in one of the Member States of the European Union or Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland in order to be eligible to apply for a position at EASA. For more information please consult Recruitment Procedure, Section A.1. 


Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  3
Vote down  2