FAQ n.127227

I am holder of an examiner certificate issued by the UK CAA. Can I exercise the privileges associated to my examiner certificate to conduct skill test and proficiency check for Part-FCL licence holders?


From the January 01, 2021 the UK-issued examiner certificates can be no longer accepted in the EU to conduct skill test/proficiency check or assessment of competence for the issue, revalidation or renewal of Part-FCL licence, rating or certificate. 

In the case of skill tests and proficiency checks provided outside the territory for which Member States are responsible under the Chicago Convention, you can apply to the competent authority of an EASA Member State for the issue of an examiner certificate in accordance with point FCL.1000(c) of Annex I (Part-FCL) to  Commission Regulation (EU) 1178/2011.

Last updated

Was this helpful?