This Revision from March 2023 of the Easy Access Rules (EAR) for Additional Airworthiness Specifications (Regulation (EU) 2015/640) incorporates the following:
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2022/1254 of 19 July 2022 amending Regulation (EU) 2015/640 as regards the introduction of new additional airworthiness requirements regarding large aeroplane tyre pressure monitoring, helicopter ditching and water impact occupant survivability, and exemptions from the conversion of Class D cargo/baggage compartments; and
- ED Decision 2022/019/R of 8 September 2022 providing the means to comply with Regulation (EU) 2022/1254 as well as the related guidance material.
Part-26 EAR book for Additional Airworthiness Specifications is available for a free download on the EASA website:
- in a pdf easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks;
- as a dynamic online publication with filters and search functions for simple navigation using computers, tablets, and mobile phones; and
- in an xml format with machine-readable content.
As the EAR book is generated through the eRules platform, it will be regularly updated to incorporate further amendments to the Commission regulation, and the related certification specifications and guidance material.
Please send any feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.