This webpage contains the initial issue and Amendments 1-23 of the consolidated Easy Access Rules for Acceptable Means of Compliance for Airworthiness of Products, Parts and Appliances (EAR for AMC-20). This publication introduces into the EAR for AMC-20 the following amendments:
- Amendment 21 (ED Decision 2021/006/R) supporting the implementation of the requirements on commercial operation of certain categories of aeroplanes without an ETOPS approval;
- Amendment 22 (ED Decision 2021/007/R) on ageing aircraft structures; and
- Amendment 23 (ED Decision 2022/001/R) on a regular update of AMC-20.
The EAR for AMC-20 are available for free download on the European Union Aviation Safety Agency’s website:
- as pdf (initial issue and Amendments 1-23);
- as online dynamic publications (Amendments 20-23) with filters and search functions for easy navigation with computers, tablets, and mobiles; as well as
- in xml format (Amendments 21-23) with machine-readable content.
As they are generated through the eRules platform, they will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to their content.
Please send any feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.