FAQ n.19454

How do I inform EASA about minor changes?


Generally, if changes are classified minor and do not require a change to the certificate, any method to inform EASA is accepted. This notification should be sent to etsoa [at] easa.europa.eu (etsoa[at]easa[dot]europa[dot]eu). It is required to regularly inform EASA about minor changes (at least once per year). The notification can be performed by either providing a summary of changes or the full descriptions of changes.
However, even if no changes had been performed on the ETSO article(s) EASA shall be notified at least once per year that no changes had been performed.
When changes involve a modification to the ETSO authorization, then it is necessary to submit an application through the EASA applicant portal by creating a new application and selecting ETSOA – Minor Change.
Use of Form 34 is not recommended, with the exceptions specified in the FAQ “How do I apply for an ETSO authorisation?”.
Last updated

Was this helpful?