FAQ n.22050

Which licence do I have to hold to become a TRI on a multi pilot aeroplane (MPA)?


The prerequisites to obtain and hold any TRI rating are regulated in FCL.915.TRI. There it is stated in a) that an applicant for a TRI rating shall hold a CPL, MPL or ATPL pilot licence on the applicable aircraft category.

Last updated

Was this helpful?