FAQ n.19560

We have applied for an EASA TCO Authorisation, but it has not yet been granted. Can we operate to the EU before we have received an EASA TCO authorisation?


No. You can only operate to the EU once EASA has issued your TCO Authorisation. Furthermore, EU Member States cannot issue operating permits for your commercial flights as long as you do not hold a TCO authorisation.

For ambulance flights and for flights in the public interest (e.g., humanitarian) the process for one-off notification flights is available (TCO.305).

Last updated

Was this helpful?