FAQ n.19555

Leasing scenario 1. We plan to wet lease-out one of our aircraft to an EU operator. The operations will be performed under our own AOC, with our crew and under our full operational responsibility. Do we need a TCO authorisation?


Yes. A third country operator that leases out aircraft under a wet-lease agreement falls within the scope of TCO.100 and is required to hold a TCO authorisation for aircraft under its air operator certificate (AOC) that are used to fly to the territory subject to the provisions of the Treaties (GM1 TCO.100).

In addition to this, you will need to comply with the European requirements for leasing as laid down in Reg. (EC) No 965/2012.

Last updated

Was this helpful?