Sustainability in aviation
Travel is more than transport. It ensures that we can play an active role in our multicultural and global society by visiting places, keeping in close contact with family and loved ones, appreciating different cultures and ecosystems.
As we are already witnessing the consequences of climate change, the need to transform aviation in being more sustainable is clear and undisputed.
EASA Light will bring you articles covering a number of topics on sustainability in aviation:
- Robust certification & Green standards
- Operational Efficiency & Sustainable Aviation Fuels
- Air transport decarbonization, electric & hydrogen powered aircraft solutions
- Environmental impact of drones & air taxis
- Research towards zero emissions aviation
Create an account and follow us on EASA Light to stay up to date.
Share this page