Unruly passengers continue to cause a risk to safe operations. The problem continues to increase in both numbers and severity.
EASA launched the 2023 Fly Right Campaign to the industry on 19 June 2023. During the week, the following activities will took place.
- Monday 19th June: Launch of the "Fly Right this Summer" Campaign with the opening webinar "Learning more about the unruly passenger challenge" from 1200 to 1330 CET. Video recording here.
- Wednesday 21st June: Second webinar on "Helping passengers and supporting our staff" from 1200 to 1330 CET. Video recording here.
- Friday 23rd June: Launch of the campaign to the general public - please post to your customers encouraging them to #flyright. All the material is below.
Fly Right Campaign Materials
Attached to this page are all the campaign materials that you can use to develop campaigns in your own organisation. All assets are free of copyright for you to use as needed. If you would like us to add your logos (with or without EASA logo) please contact the EASA Safety Promotion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items are available and attached at the bottom of the page:
- Unruly passengers Fly Right Campaign Briefing Pack.
- Checklist on handling unruly passengers.
- Social Media post examples.
- Visuals for TV screens and toilets in landscape and portrait.
- Safety magazine article for use internally with staff (not to passengers).
- Leadership article.
- Social media text examples.