This is the part of the website where you can find all of the Sunny Swift cartoons. Use the links below to access all of the different episodes.
Share the cartoons with others and use them to discuss safety
We know that some people think cartoons are not an appropriate way to talk about safety. The main purpose of our Sunny Swift cartoons are to promote important safety topics and to get pilots across Europe talking about them. We encourage you to do the following:
- Print off each cartoon and put them on noticeboards and around your flying club.
- Share them with your fellow pilots.
- Discuss the subjects that Sunny raises with other pilots.
The different Sunny Swift episodes
- Episode 1 - Fuel Caution Light.
- Episode 2 - CO Intoxication.
- Episode 3 - Carburettor Icing.
- Episode 4 - Crosswind Final Turn.
- Episode 5 - Using Transponders.
- Episode 6 - Clearance to Enter Controlled Airspace.
- Episode 7 - Wake Avoidance.
- Episode 8 - The Impossible Turn.
- Episode 9 - Winter Planning.
- Episode 10 - Exchange of Experiences.
- Episode 11 - Easier and Safer Flying in IFR.
- Episode 12 - Weather Radar Information.
- Episode 13 - Density Altitude.
- Episode 14 - Emergency Locator Transmitters.
- Episode 15 - Picture the Airfield Traffic.
- Episode 16 - False Distress Alerts.
- Episode 17 - The Weather Briefing Process.
- Episode 18 - New Technologies.
- Episode 19 - Airspace Complexity - Part 1.
- Episode 20 - Airspace Complexity - Part 2.
- Episode 21 - TAF - What it Means in Practice.
- Episode 22 - Collision Avoidance - Make Yourself Seen.
- Episode 23 - Stablised Approaches.
- Episode 24 - Precautions When Returning to Flight.
- Episode 25 - Slow Flight and Stalling - Part 1: Spin Awareness.
- Episode 26 - Slow Flight and Stalling - Part 2: Mass and Balance.
- Episode 27 - Slow Flight and Stalling - Part 3 - Spin Recovery.
- Episode 28 - Part-M Light.
- Episode 29 - See and Avoid