Welcome to the Ramp-up, Be Ready - Stay Safe campaign pages for Aerodromes.
- Make sure to review the EASA SIBs for the Aerodromes Community - SIB 2020-07R2 Progressive Restart of Aerodrome Operations after Complete or Partial Closure and SIB 2020-13 : Provision of Groundhandling Services at Aerodromes.
- Check the Safety Issues and see which might be relevant for your organisation.
- Download the presentations from the Aerodromes Session at the Ramp-up Safety Week on 22 June at the bottom of the page.
- Download the package of material at the bottom of the page and use it to support your Ramp-up.
- Consider how you can "Be Ready" and "Stay Safe" using the organisational actions.
- Assess the safety issues against your own management system and operation.
- Use the Ramp-up resources via the links in the PPT or PDF.
- Discuss safety with your operational staff using the safety actions in the list.
Other Useful Material
- IATA Restart Material (Ground Ops section at the bottom of the page).
- Royal Aeronautical Society article on restarting safely.
- UK CAA Ground Handling Operations Safety Team (GHOST).