FAQ n.19276

Do I need to send certified translations of my supporting documents?


No, this is not necessary. Diplomas (and other supporting documents) in an official language of the EU do not need to be translated. Certified translations are required only in the case of non-EU languages.

Last updated

Was this helpful?