Ensuring Cyber Resilience Panel on EUROCAE Symposium 2022
Over the last few years, aviation has moved toward an increase of digitalisation. This increasing reliance on information systems and data raise the importance of information security. The future EU regulation, also known as Part-IS, is expected to provide soon the means to ensure the resilience of the European Aviation ecosystem against the information security menaces. Now, the industry together with the aviation authorities need to get ready for the next phase: the implementation of this regulation.
On 29.04.2022, the Cyber resilience panel introduced and discussed the means needed to be implemented in order to be deemed compliant with the regulation, the means to ensure a common level playing field and its oversight.
- Davide Martini, Senior Expert - Cybersecurity in Aviation – EASA
- Alain Combes, Product Security Governance – Airbus SAS
- Manon Gaudet, Assistant Director Aviation Cyber Security, Operations, Safety and Security division – IATA
- Kristof Lamont, ATM & Cyber Security Senior Expert, Directorate European Civil Military Aviation – EUROCONTROL
- Christoph Schnyder, Cyber Security Coordinator/Program Lead – FOCA
You are not allowed to comment on content in a group you are not member of.