What is the EASA FDM Conference?
EASA FDM conference is one event dedicated to discuss subjects related to flight data monitoring and related subjects. The topics presented in this conference include:
- Lessons-learnt on implementation of FDM,
- Tracking of a safety issue with FDM,
- New or original computation techniques,
- Policy issues,
- Research projects using FDM,
- Safety promotion projects,
- Integration of FDM with other safety programmes (SMS, FRMS, ASR)
- Big data Analysis
- Machine-learning techniques
- Integration of FDM with occurrence reporting
- 2017: EASA FDM Conference, in Cologne. 12/13 June 2017
Past Events: Download past presentations via Events Proceedings
- 2016: 4th EOFDM Conference, 5 April 2016, Cologne.
- 2014: 3rd EOFDM Conference, 6 February 2014, Cologne.
- 2013: 2nd EOFDM Conference, 23 January 2013, Cologne.
- 2012: 1st EOFDM Conference, 12 January 2012, Cologne.
For any queries concerning EASA FDM conference please contact fdm-conference [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu