In this section of our library you will find:
- Safety & Promotion Material : Newsletter – On Air Archive , EASA Brochures, GA Leaflet
- Annual safety review: A yearly overview of the general level of aviation safety in Europe.
- Annual Activity Report: Detailing the achievements of the Agency on a yearly basis.
- Annual safety recommendations review: Information on the hazards as well as the solutions that are proposed to mitigate the associated safety risks to the aviation system.
- Miscellaneous Papers & Reports
- Technical Publications (Easy Access rules): Implementing Rules (IR) and Acceptable Means of Compliance/Guidance Material (AMC/GM) in a merged, easy-to-read format.
- Research Projects: Contains research projects reports in our field of competence.
CAQ - Preliminary cabin air quality measurement campaign
Characterisation of the toxicity of aviation turbine engine oils after pyrolysis (AVOIL)