EASA further facilitates stakeholders access to eRules for Initial Airworthiness by publishing the Easy Access Rules in the following eight categories:
- Light Sport Aeroplanes (CS-LSA)
- Propellers (CS-P)
- Very Light Aeroplanes (CS-VLA)
- Very Light Rotorcraft (CS-VLR)
- Engines (CS-E)
- European Technical Standard Orders (CS-ETSO)
- Large Aeroplanes (CS-25)
- Acceptable Means of Compliance for Airworthiness of Products, Parts and Appliances (AMC-20)
The Easy Access Rules include all amendments and are displayed in a consolidated, easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks, and are available for free download from the EASA website.
The documents will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to Certification Specifications, Acceptable Means of Compliance & Guidance Material..