Date & time
03/09/2019, 08:30 - 17:00
04/09/2019, 08:30 - 12:15
On 3 June 2019, the European Commission has published Commission Regulation (EU) 2019/897 amending Regulation (EU) No 748/2012. This amendment incorporates the changes proposed by EASA through the following documents:
- Opinion 06/2016 'Level of Involvement',
- Opinion 01/2017 'Maintenance check flights', and
- Opinion 09/2017 'Implementation of the CAEP/10 amendments on climate change, emissions and noise'.
The amount of Part 21 points affected is rather significant and, as a consequence, many changes will have to be implemented, in particular by design organisations.
In order to ensure a smooth implementation, EASA has organised 5 events during which EASA will explain the amended rules and the expected impacts to design organisations. EASA will also describe acceptable means to comply with the new requirements.
Your organisation is invited to attend one of these 5 events to familiarise with the coming changes.
List of events
The following events have been organised:
- 25 June, full day, and 26 June, morning, 2019 (Rome - Italy) event confirmed
- 3 September, full day, and 4 September, morning, 2019 (Prague - Czech Republic)
- 18 September, full day, and 19 September, morning, 2019 (EASA headquarter, Cologne - Germany)
- 30 October, full day, and 31 October, morning, 2019 (Toulouse - France)
- 2020, date to be determined (Derby - UK)
Date and location may be subject to changes.
The number of available places is limited to an average of 100 seats per event. An amount of 80 EU participation fee per day and per person (total 120 EU for the 1,5 days) will be charged. The accommodation and travel costs will have to be carried by each participant.
Deadline for registration is 14 days prior to each event.
Cancellations shall be made in writing until two weeks before the start of the conference to kristina.horn [at] easa.europa.eu & emil.berlin.ext [at] easa.europa.eu. A 25% non-refundable administrative fee per cancelled registration will incur.
Delegates who request a cancellation 13 days or less before the start of the conference or delegates who fail to attend the event without prior notice are liable for the full attendance fee. The attendance fee will not be prorated should delegates not attend the entire event.
kristina.horn [at] easa.europa.eu & emil.berlin.ext [at] easa.europa.eu