Date & time
A dedicated Workshop on implementation of airlines' support programmes will take place on 17/09/2020 at EASA Headquarters in Cologne.
Support programmes have been introduced by Regulation (EU) No 2018/1042 of 23 July 2018. The Regulation foresees that pilots of European airlines operating commercially have access to a support programme by August 2020.
With this Workshop, EASA aims to provide implementation support to the European aviation industry ahead of the application of new safety rules to allow airlines to set up the necessary processes. The Workshop is addressed to European national competent authorities, airline operators and aircrew. It will showcase practical examples of how to implement a support programme along the following themes:
- how to set up a multi-stakeholder support programmes;
- the importance of trust and confidentiality;
- support programmes for small operators;
- what is the role of peers and trained mental health professionals in support programmes;
- when to seek aero-medical advice in case of a decrease of medical fitness;
- how to establish an interface between the support programme and the operator's management system while ensuring confidentiality;
- the role of the authority in supporting the implementation and in overseeing support programmes.
Deadline for registrations is 03/09/2020.
Note: EASA will not issue any invoices for conference fees.
However, the system will send automatic payment receipts upon successful registration. If payment via bank transfer is selected, please ensure that payment is made to doo GmbH (NOT EASA directly) as indicated in the confirmation email sent to you. Doo GmbH is taking care of conference fee payments on behalf of EASA.
Cancellations shall be made in writing until two weeks before the start of the conference to air_ops [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu. A 25% non-refundable administrative fee per cancelled registration will incur.
Delegates who request a cancellation 13 days or less before the start of the conference or delegates who fail to attend without prior notice are liable for the full attendance fee. The attendance fee will not be prorated should delegates not attend the entire conference.
The attendance fee will not be prorated should delegates not attend the entire event.
Further information on support programmes