Ref.: Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 Air Operations, Annex III (Part-ORO) is available on EASA website.
When joining Operator B, the cabin crew member undergoes the Aircraft type specific and operator conversion training & Familiarisation.
When returning to Operator A (after completing the short/long-term contract with Operator B) the options are:
- No training is required, provided the cabin crew member’s recency is within the validity of the Recurrent training and the cabin crew member has operated on Operator A aircraft type during the last 6 months.
- Recurrent training if the validity is about to expire.
- Refresher training, provided the cabin crew member has not operated on Operator A aircraft type for more than 6 months.
- Refresher training, if Operator A considers this training to be necessary due to complex equipment or procedures for the cabin crew member who has been absent from flying duties for less than 6 months.
- Aircraft type specific and operator conversion training & Familiarisation if the validity of the Recurrent training has expired.