I would like to cancel, interrupt or re-activate my project; what do I need to do?
You may cancel your project at any time by completing form FO.APMAN.00143 or by sending an email to applicant.services [at] easa.europa.eu quoting the EASA task number. We will confirm and, if applicable, proceed with any accounting adjustments.
Users of the Applicant Portal may cancel their application directly in the tool.
To interrupt a project, please complete form FO.APMAN.00143.
- An application may only be interrupted once, for a period not exceeding 18 months following the initial request to interrupt.
- If the initial request was for 6 or 12 months, the interruption may be extended to the total of 18 months.
- The application validity is not impacted by the interruption.
- An application cannot be interrupted retroactively. The interruption period starts on the date indicated by the applicant but not earlier than the date when the request is received by the Agency.
- EASA will automatically re-activate the application at the end of the interruption period – the applicant does not need to re-submit a new application to re-activate.
- Should the applicant wish to re-activate the project prior to the end of the requested interruption period, a request for early re-activation shall be submitted using form FO.APMAN.00143.
Fees and Charges
- The fee of an application interrupted within the first year since the application receipt shall not be reimbursed.
- For applications interrupted after the first year, the balance of any fees or charges due for the ongoing billing cycle shall be 1/365th of the relevant annual fee or charge per day (Art. 10.3 and 16.3 of Commission Regulation (EU) 2019/2153).
- A re-activated application shall trigger a new fee or charge irrespective of the fees or charges already paid for the interrupted task (Art. 10.3 and 16.3 of Commission Regulation (EU) 2019/2153).
Form FO.APMAN.00143 can be downloaded here.
If you have any invoicing related queries, please contact our Invoicing Section at query.feesandcharges [at] easa.europa.eu
For further information on the termination or interruption of your project, please refer to Article 10 and 16 of our fees and charges regulation Commission Regulation (EU) No 2019/2153.