1. The operator should follow the process published on the EASA website and submit its administrative TCO application form.
2. Once EASA has received the administrative application, the operator receives log-on credentials to the web-based TCO software application.
3. Once logged-on to the web-based TCO software application, the operator completes an electronic questionnaire and uploads specific operational documents.
4. EASA then evaluates all the submitted information and decides if a further in-depth assessment is necessary.
5. As soon as the assessment is successfully completed the operator will receive its TCO authorisation document and associated technical specifications.