FAQ n.19557

Could you specify for these three cases if the lessor must have a TCO authorisation ? Case 2: A third country operator (lessee) uses an aircraft wet leased-in from a non-EU carrier operating flights under the AOC of the lessor, using the flight number of the third-country operator.


The lessor (non-EU carrier) needs a TCO authorisation.

Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  8
Vote down  3