FAQ n.19555

We plan to wet lease-out one of our aircraft to an EU operator. The operations will be performed under our own AOC, with our crew and under our full operational responsibility. Do we need a TCO authorisation?


Yes and in addition to this, you will need to comply with the European requirements for leasing as laid down in Reg. (EC) No 965/2012.

Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  24
Vote down  3