Stay informed on COVID-19 updates from EASARead more

FAQ n.19406

Does EASA accept AMOC applications concerning aircraft registered in a non-EU Member State?


EASA cannot accept applications for aircraft that are not registered in an EU Member State, or associated country, as this would be outside of its jurisdiction, unless the applicant is an EU TC Holder. 
In these situations EASA advises such operators to, either:

  • Contact their local National Aviation Authority (NAA) for assistance, or
  • Contact the European TC holder of the product to which the AD applies for them to send to EASA an AMOC application request, using Form 42.
Last updated

Was this helpful?