Graduate Traineeship Programme:
Yes, you are requested to submit via the e-recruitment tool the following supporting documents:
- the completed electronic EASA Traineeship application form;
- a motivation letter of no more than one page briefly explaining why you are applying for the EASA GTP and to the specific profile of your choice;
- scanned copies giving evidence of all the information provided on your application form, i.e. studies (University diploma, proof of official length of studies, academic track records), professional experience (if applicable);
- any other proof evidencing the information provided in your application form.
Study Placement Scheme:
Yes, you are requested to submit to traineeship_info [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu the following documents:
- the application form for the EASA Study Placement Scheme - SPS (you can find it in the Download section of the related webpage), completed, dated and signed;
- an official proof that you are required by your University to complete a mandatory internship or to write a final thesis; your updated CV;
- a motivation letter briefly explaining why you are applying for a study placement and the reasons why you have given priority to the Department/s of your choice.