FAQ n.19271

I have a degree from a country that is not a Member State of the European Union; am I eligible for a traineeship advertised by the Agency?


Yes, if your studies took place outside the European Union, you are eligible to apply for a traineeship position in EASA. 

Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  7
Vote down  2