FAQ n.19270

I come from a country that is not a Member State of the European Union; may I apply for a traineeship or a study placement advertised by the Agency?


To apply for a traineeship or a study placement, you must be national of one of the EASA Member States or of a country with observer status in the EASA Management Board (more info). In exceptional cases and when in the interest of the service, nationals of other third countries may be considered.

Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  7
Vote down  1