FAQ n.19453

My company name has changed. Do I have to apply for a re-issuance of the ETSO certificates?


It is up to the ETSOA holders to decide whether they require reissued approvals to reflect the transfer of ownership on the certificates. In case they decide to have the certificates reissued, they must file an application through the EASA applicant portal by creating a new application and selecting ETSOA – Minor Change. 

Use of Form 34 is not recommended, with the exceptions specified in the FAQ “How do I apply for an ETSO authorisation?”.

In addition, the APDOA holder should notify the Agency by sending Form 81

Last updated

Was this helpful?