The EASA IPA 5 project will build on previous projects’ results and will continue to support IPA beneficiaries in meeting their international obligations, by facilitating the effective transposition and implementation of the EU aviation acquis and integration into the EU system.
The project is funded by the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA), which is the main EU instrument providing financial and technical support to ‘enlargement countries’. The project is a clear continuation of the preceding related projects.
Main objectives and activities
The overall objective is to increase IPA beneficiaries’ compliance with the EU aviation acquis and specifically to increase their capability for its transposition.
The project is open to provide support in all aviation safety domains where transposition and implementation capabilities can be improved. This will be achieved by providing workshops, training, on-site support etc., aimed to address specific country and regional needs.
- 17-19 November 2020: Change management and assessment of changes of functional systems in ATM/ANS workshop - more info
- 20-22 October 2020: Management of changes on major airport infrastructure - more info
- 12-16 October 2020: Groundhandling supplier selection process and criteria development – support for North Macedonia, Kosovo* and Montenegro CAA experts - more info
- 1-2 October 2020: Global reporting format (GRF) implementation on aerodromes workshop - more info
- 21-23 September 2020: Aeronautical charts oversight – on the job training for Montenegro CAA experts - more info