Foreign Part-M Subpart F approvals are those Part-M Subpart F organisations located outside the EU which are not subject to a bilateral agreement.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
- Annex I - Part-M (Continuing Airworthiness)
- Annex III - Part-66 (Certifying Staff)
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
- Aircraft Type Ratings for Part-66 aircraft maintenance licence
Inquiries relating to the Foreign Part-M Subpart F Organisation Approvals should be addressed to: foreignMF [at] easa.europa.eu.