The purpose of this NPA is to propose Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) to the recently endorsed Standardised European Rules of the Air (SERA Part C).
The AMC/GM developed derive from the following sources:
- ICAO Annex 10, Volume II;
- ICAO Document 4444 (PANS-ATM);
- ICAO Document 7030;
- ICAO Document 8168 (PANS-OPS);
- ICAO Annex 2;
- The current practice in the EU Member States;
- Requests for clarification received from the stakeholders during the various consultations conducted on the SERA material; and
- A number of comments and changes made by the Single Sky Committee during the comitology procedure.
The publication of this material is intended to help Member States in the implementation of SERA by providing additional guidance.