On 25 January 2005 a Decision of the Executive Director - ED Decision 2005/01/CF - was taken establishing the Agency's Internal Certification Working Procedures in the following areas:
- Type Certification
- Design Organisation Approval
- Alternative Procedures to Design Organisation Approval
- Production Organisation Approval
- Maintenance Organisation Approval
- Maintenance Training Organisation Approval
During June 2005, Decisions of the Executive Director were taken establishing the Agency's Internal Certification Working Procedures in the following areas:
- Continuing Airworthiness of Type Design (CAP)
- Supplemental Type Certification (STCP)
The Certification Directorate has decided to publish its working procedures on the Agency's website.
- The internal certification working procedures explain how EASA carries out its certification tasks internally.
- The procedures have been published for information purposes only.
- The procedures will be updated when needed and revisions will be published as soon as they are adopted.
- Forms (e.g. application forms) which constitute obligations to applicants will be published by a separate Decision.
- Procedures for other Certification tasks, for example Post-Type Certification activities (TC changes, Repair Approval) and Continuing Airworthiness (including AD) will be available soon.