Building on the previous TRACECA project, the objective is two-fold:
- For countries which are part of the EU’s Eastern Partnership (EaP) to ensure their effective participation in the pan-European civil aviation system;
- For Central Asian countries, to support their civil aviation authorities in fulfilling their international obligations in terms of air safety and security.
This is achieved through a wide scope of activities, including:
- Training, peer-to-peer and on-the-spot support, as well as awareness raising;
- Dedicated initiatives on safety management and civil aviation administration management;
- Effectively addressing safety findings raised by ICAO or EASA audits;
- Support for the implementation of existing comprehensive aviation agreements, paving the way towards a Common Aviation Area;
- Support for the harmonisation of regulations and working practices with international safety and security standards.
Latest developments by Work Package (WP)
Technical Cooperation Project Details
Project Manager: dieter [dot] gaupmann [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu
Operational Manager: kakhi [dot] kvatashidze [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu
Project Assistant: ilze [dot] gabrane [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu